MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
New Local Org – MN Search
MnSearch has filled the Minnesota gap in Search Marketing. The group is for everyone, experienced people to beginners, looking to learn and connect with the community. MnSearch launched its first event on 1/26. In a matter of days it sold out its 150 ticket limit. If content is king then MnSearch is the palace.
Taylor Pratt from Raven Tools gave a content packed presentation on every kind of tool an SEO professional should be aware of. In his RavenTools slide share deck, he covers everything from competitive research, keyword analysis, social media sentiment, to even a we we calculator (Finds how much you talk about yourself or company).
Later in the night Taylor gave a quick walk through of Raven Tools, a handy resource for search agencies, freelancers, and in-house search groups to track all of their SEO, SEM, PPC, and social media campaigns. Personally I found the reporting features to be the most impressive.
Great Marketing & Creative Recruiting and Networking
Celarity was there to fill our mn job openings and help clients recruit talented and hard to find people. We specialize in matching top talent in marketing, creative, and interactive to clients quickly and effortlessly so they can focus on their business. This event was perfect for anyone looking to connect with great people or companies. If you’re a job seeker or employer keep your eye out for future MnSearch events on the scoop calendar.
Below are the board members of MnSearch and their twitter handles
- Aaron Weiche, Events Director – @aaronweiche
- Ben Deneen, Marketing Technology Director Linkedin
- Clint Danks, Treasurer – @thinksem
- Dustin Thompson, Sponsorship Director – @djthompson13
- James Svoboda, Vice President – @realicity
- Jeff Sauer, Board Advisor – @jeffsauer
- Lela Phommasouvanh, Marketing Director – @leelers
- Tony Tellijohn, Technology Director – @toonces51
- Ward Tongen, President – @wtongen