Summary: Produce 3D product and lifestyle imagery
The Position Description Overview:
As a 3D Artist, you’ll produce high quality, photo-realistic 3D products, and lifestyle imagery under tight production deadlines. In this role, you’ll collaborate with Art Directors and Stylists to develop the look and feel for 3D renderings.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 2+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a 3D Artist, a typical day might include the following:
- Produce 3D product and lifestyle imagery for various projects
- Assist in all aspects of the workflow including modeling, texture manipulation, architecture builds, styling, final lighting and camera position, and post-production
- Work closely with project managers, producers, and the broader creative organization
- Create and modify assets to assist the production process
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor degree in art, design, computer science or related
- 5+ years of experience in gaming as a 3D Artist or modeler with credit on at least one shipped title
- Strong portfolio containing real-life examples
- Previous retail and or architectural/interior design rendering experience
- Experience with 3DSMax and Vray rendering (open to other software)
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME