Summary: Create high-quality digital imagery
The Position Description Overview:
As a 3D Designer, you’ll create digital imagery combining virtual with the real world.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 5+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only until further notice
As a 3D Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Consistently produce high quality, photo-realistic 3D product and lifestyle imagery under tight production deadlines
- Partner with Art Directors and Stylists to develop the look and feel for 3D renderings
- Work closely with project managers, producer and the broader creative organization
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
You Must Have:
- Strong Portfolio of real life examples
- Establish Residency in Minnesota
- Previous Experience with 3D and post-production software (Autodesk 3DsMax, V-Ray, Corona, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop/Substance Painter)
- Must be well-rounded in modeling, texturing, surfacing, and animation
- Excellent creative and technical problem solving skills.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME