We are on the hunt for an Account Manager to manage large digital marketing projects with multiple moving parts. You have outstanding communications skills and let your personality shine when connecting with clients. You will work closely with senior management team to manage large client projects and ensure that they are delivered on-time and on-budget. You are a results-driven individual and enjoy using your analytical skills to help clients understand key marketing metrics and optimize their campaign spend. You are always in learning mode and motivated to stay up to date on SEO, SEM, Email marketing and other SAS solutions utilized by multi-unit chains.
- You will manage approx. 2-3 client accounts and interface directly with the client.
- Help develop and execute plans to ensure client’s business goals are exceeded.
- Help prepare and deliver program performance reports to clients utilizing existing templates and software tools.
- Be ready to pitch-in where-ever help is needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years of digital agency or related industry experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to manage large programs and keep multifaceted marketing programs running smoothly.
- Analytics experience with any of the following (Google Analytics, Google Sheets & TapClicks or similar analytics platform)
- Ability to pull and analyze reports
- Experience using SmartSheets or willingness to learn
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME