Summary: Creating remarkable experiences for Celarity clients.
Do you enjoy helping people, providing a fantastic experience, and fast-paced competitive work? If you answered yes, Celarity has an immediate opening for a savvy client focused professional with 3+ years of industry experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Create a Remarkable Experience for Clients – Relationship First Mentality
- Develop lasting relationships. Meet with different prospects, clients, or previous customers each week to explore how you can serve them.
- Share helpful hiring information on our events, content, salary reports, and best practices with key accounts and spread awareness of our services.
- Proactively “star market” candidates to your clients. Make suggestions as to where they would be a fit. Let the team know of clients who might be hiring or have skill sets that are needed.
Lead Client Meetings and Manage Searches with your Team
- Dig deep with clients and be a trusted advisor for their hiring needs. Help guide them on the current hiring market, take detailed notes, and ask for clarification so your team can succeed on their search.
- Be a client advocate—Orient clients on how to work with us and interview candidates.
- Follow up after candidate interviews for feedback and guide the next steps in the process.
- Maintain remarkable relationships and check in on how consultants or direct placements are doing.
Communication, Negotiation, and Documentation
- Proofread and help tweak candidate presentations to clients to help generate interviews.
- Lead negotiations on fees, contracts, and offers with clients.
- Foster collaborative team relationships in our office.
- Oversee and/or occasionally perform the reference checks of candidates to ensure an excellent fit for your client.
Why work for Celarity?
Celarity is an award-winning marketing, creative, and digital staffing & recruiting agency with a mission of creating happy careers with meaningful connections. We provide remarkable experiences and results for clients and candidates and have proudly connected over 600 companies with over 5,000 candidates over the past 30 years.
Learn more about working at Celarity: www.celarity.com/internal-hiring/
- Glassdoor Best Place to Work Award in 2021
- ClearlyRated Best of Staffing & Recruiting Award for both talent and client satisfaction in 2020
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Flexibility in your work schedule and location
- Honest work environment where employees are put first
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Competitive health benefits, paid time off, dental, 401(k) options, and flexible spending accounts
- Team outings for birthdays, anniversaries, goal celebrations, etc…
- And more!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience working with clients in the Marketing, Creative or Digital industry and/or 3+ years of experience in recruiting/staffing industry
- Superb communication skills
- Flexibility to shift priorities quickly
- A client service focused mindset
- Helpful, professional, passionate
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and or use hands to handle or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds while moving files or small packages. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is mainly performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work can be performed at the employees home or remote location. When working remote, the employee must comply with the standards we have set in our employee handbook.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME