San Fransisco, CA
Summary: Development of client strategizes and project management
Our twin cities client is a global agency. They value the importance of remaining ambitious and support their fellow employees to achieve career growth. They were awarded the “Best in Branding” award in 2016. Their mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive campaigns, own client relationships and lead various teams. You will be supporting marketing efforts, oversee client plan management processes, and work collaboratively across the agency to ensure resources are being executed.
You are passionate about consumer technology as well as you are wanting to grow your portfolio in order to advance in your career. You have outstanding project and time management capabilities and you enjoy using best practices to exceed business goals.
- Assisting with the development of client strategizes and planning
- Work collaboratively across the agency to ensure the right resources to execute client plans
- Oversee client plan management which can run from influencer campaigns to event management to product launches and campaigns
- Supporting marketing efforts such as writing content, attending industry events or meeting clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Art, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience at an agency
- Previous experience in tradeshows and launching events
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME