Public Relations Account Manager
Summary: Main point of contact to clients
The Position Description Overview:
As a Public Relations Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to serve as a client lead and consultant for mid & large-sized accounts. In this role, you’ll lever agency offerings to help manage, grow, and upsell account opportunities.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Public Relations Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Serve as the main point of contact to clients, looping in PR and social/digital team members
- Astute in industry trends, financial implications, competitive set, and other business implications on behalf of each client
- Lead, strategize and provide structure to the account team, ensuring success on behalf of clients
- Help sell-in client strategies and relationship management in recent business meetings for mid to large-sized accounts
- Manage client relationships with a “hospitality” approach by anticipating their needs and willingness to serve
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a dynamic public relations agency that helps their clients make an impact. This company develops deep relationships with each of its clients while helping them achieve their business goals.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, strategic communications, marketing, or communications
- 5-7+ years of agency or account management/ project management experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage projects autonomously from initiation to completion in a fast-paced environment
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME