Summary: Ensures all client accounts meet requirements
The Position Description Overview:
As an Account Supervisor, you’ll lead, facilitate, and participate in all client meetings and support the Management Supervisor and others to identify and secure the best-qualified talent for every client project.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As an Account Supervisor, a typical day might include the following:
- Serves as the client advocate when discussing internal project deliverables and forecasting
- Supports and champions all internal processes and system and actively seeks wy to improve
- Stays up to date with clients’ brands, products, and services, marketing developments
- Collaborates in client strategic planning process and forecasting monthly and annually
- Ensures strong, positive client relationships and informs account leadership of any potential problems or issues
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our local and innovative client is a strategic consulting, marketing, and communications agency that helps set strategy, align teams and create demand for clients.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture/and or food, business, marketing, communications
- 8+ years of agency client services experience
- Ability to implement traditional and digital campaign strategies
- Strong cross-functional team collaboration
- Outstanding communication experience with various stakeholders
- Previous marketing communications experience preferred
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME