Remote for New York Candidates
Summary: Oversee the day-to-day management of key accounts
The Position Description Overview:
As an Account Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and growth of key accounts. You’ll be comfortable working across both online and offline campaigns and have strong organizational & leadership skills to manage team projects.
- Type: Permenant Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for New York Candidates
As an Account Supervisor, a typical day might include the following:
- Works with the team to write strategies and briefs that inspire great work, provide strategic direction and meet overall business/ marketing objectives for the client
- Oversee planning, forecasting, and developing client plans
- Collaborates with peers to produce work that builds the brand and pushes the knowledge boundaries
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the account team and project managers to meet and exceed the client’s expectations
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a health and wellness agency that helps brands communicate more effectively. They partner with some of the most important and innovative health and wellness brands to help make a difference in people’s lives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of strong digital marketing + Agency account management experience
- Previous medical/pharma client experience
- Ability to manage a team and a high volume of projects
- Ability to pay close attention to small details
- Previous client interaction & relationship building experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding project & time management capabilities
- Strong mentor and leadership skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME