Summary: Oversee various marketing projects
The Position Description Overview:
As an Account Supervisor, you’ll collaborate with peers in Marketing Communications, Digital Brand, Events, Creative Services, Public Relations, Internal Communications, and Marketing to align on campaign deliverables, best practices, and processes. In this role, you’ll lead & mentor marketing coordinators as well as schedule meetings to get marketing projects jump-started. You’re a key liaison between team functions to ensure that projects are kept up to date and on schedule.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As an Account Supervisor, a typical day might include the following:
- Liaison between Marketing, Digital, Brand, Events, Creative Services, Public Relations, Internal Communications, and Marketing Communications
- Ensures that projects are on time and on budget
- Schedules meetings, timelines, and reviews materials for approval
- Leads & mentors marketing coordinators on various projects
- Collaborate with the design team on project specifications & final distribution
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of strong Agency experience
- Ability to manage a team and a high volume of projects
- Ability to pay close attention to small details
- Previous client interaction & relationship building experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding project & time management capabilities
- Strong mentor and leadership skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME