Summary: Developing content strategies for various client accounts
Our twin cities client is passionate about amplifying their customer’s brand awareness through unique storytelling. This organization values the importance of providing their customers with the best knowledge of trends that are molding the industry.
As an Account Supervisor, you will enjoy helping B2B companies tell their stories through earned and owned media. Developing content strategies for various client accounts such as strategic communications plans, social media content, mobile marketing, leadership messaging, and much more.
You have excellent writing capabilities and you are highly accountable with excellent time management skills. You have the ability to problem-solve, plus you are a team player who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. Your passion for staying on top of evolving BRB PR and marketing landscape makes you an unstoppable individual because you are constantly executing plans with minimal input.
- Developing a content strategy for 3-5 direct client accounts
- Own the highest level of relationship management and satisfaction with each client
- Writing white papers, thought leadership papers, and PPT presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, or English
- 7+ years of related experience, including B2B PR experience within an agency environment
- Experience working for/with manufacturing and healthcare companies preferred
- Previous experience executing a digitally-integrated PR campaign that includes earned and owned media content that is amplified through paid/sponsored channels
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME