Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
We are currently seeking an Admin Assist to join our clients thriving team! Do you enjoy staying organized and have amazing project management skills? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to assist with a wide variety of administration tasks and projects! You will help in the process of preparation of budgets, purchase orders, vendor invoice approvals and other department time tracking and billing processes.
You are always on top of new tasks that need completion and you enjoy paying close attention to detail. You have outstanding communication skills both verbally and written. Your unbelievable time management is like no other and you adapt quickly to any situation or task thrown your way!
- Pull timesheet utilization reports and bill/invoice accordingly
- Manage MLR and project management system licenses and training
- Manage creative subscriptions and licensing fees (Adobe, Quickbase, etc.)
- Create department purchase orders; approve invoices and submit for payment to accounts payables
- 3-5 years work experience in project coordination and/or as an administrative assistant
- Outstanding computer skills including excellent spreadsheet, word processing and database management capabilities
- Experience working with project management tools and software
- Ability to work within a fast-paced + changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and an attention to detail
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME