Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Page Builder
Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Build out pages and page layouts
The Position Description Overview:
As an AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Page Builder, you will play a key role in building out pages and page layouts with input from marketing, marketing communication, and content specialists.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities area, MN
As an AEM Page Builder, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop digital experiences based on the Adobe AEM product suite.
- Translate marketing and website needs into AEM-specific recommendations and solutions.
- Collaborate with UX design team colleagues on any necessary mockups or image assets.
- Cooperate with project managers and applicable team members to make any required revisions.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of page-building experience in a digital agency or in-house team
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design and web applications
- Knowledge and thirst to investigate, innovate, and develop new ways to present content in a compelling and engaging way
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME