Analytics Analyst – NJ
Summary: Provide analytics that drive insights and optimization within a digital ecosystem
The Position Description Overview:
As an Analytics Analyst, you will maintain the analytics architecture (SEO, Paid, Social, and Web). The position supports providing analytics that drives insights and optimization within the digital ecosystem.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of Contract: 6 Months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: New Jersey
As an Analytics Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide various ad-hoc analysis, data mining, and reporting support for both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day data management activities, such as creating campaign tracking parameters, updating regular reports, and maintaining our data architecture.
- Maintain and update the tagging infrastructure deployed on its own digital platforms. Continually develop and improve our tools for tracking and analyzing our marketing effectiveness.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a health and wellness agency that helps brands communicate more effectively. They partner with some of the most important and innovative health and wellness brands to help make a difference in people’s lives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of web analytics experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills
- Knowledge in diverse technologies and demonstrated experience using various technological resources to combine data for analysis
- Familiarity with at least one digital marketing channel (Paid Search, Organic Search, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME