Summary: All things related to tagging, data layer, and digital analytics implantation
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
As an Analytics Lead, you will be assisting with all things related to tagging, data layer, and digital analytics implantation and report requirements. In this role, you will be working directly with Product Managers to ensure all measurement aspects are tracked, processed and ready for reporting.
You have strong data visualization capabilities and great problem-solving skills. You enjoy thinking outside of the box to develop new solutions, plus you have outstanding technical skills. Don’t forget about your ability to interpret complex or technical concepts while learning to work with more than one tool which helps you easily adapt to any situation you might get into.
- Working directly with Product Managers to ensure all measurement aspects are tracked, processed and ready for reporting
- Effectively QA all analytics and data layer implementation to ensure zero defect on products
- Acting as the single point of communication for all things tagging, data layer, digital analytics (Adobe Analytics) implementation, and reporting requirements
- Maintaining global data layer on all journeys within the site experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology
- Masters or Analytics degree is a plus
- 5+ years of digital analytics experience including Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
- 3+ years experience with Tableau and/or Power BI
- Previous experience with Analytics QA
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME