Summary: Ensure data within dashboards is accurate, timely, and providing value.
The Position Description Overview:
As an Analytics Specialist, you will collaborate with the global marketing team to ensure the data within dashboards is accurate, timely, and providing value.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As an Analytics Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop, build, & maintain digital marketing dashboards.
- Conduct in-depth analysis across a variety of advertising/merchandising projects, and present recommendations to team members and management as needed.
- Manage data collection requirements and implementation for various data sources.
- Backend administration of BI tool inclusive of data QA, metrics definition, ETL, SQL, & other tasks.
- Act as a trusted resource on analytics, tools, data QA &visualization techniques.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of analytics experience
- Experience working with large data volumes. Familiarity with ETL, relational databases, and SQL.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Domo, Power BI, Alteryx)
- Experience using various Web Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Google Analytics)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME