Architectural Project Manager
Summary: Take the lead on architectural design projects
The Position Description Overview:
As an Architectural Project Manager you will take the lead on architectural design projects, prioritizing, adjusting accordingly, and meeting deadlines.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
As an Architectural Project Manager a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and deliver technical design projects.
- Support the design process in conjunction with delivering the construction documents.
- Align efforts with contract scope and deliverables.
- Strengthen relationships with the internal and external team.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional experience in an architecture firm preferred
- Experience working with large national corporate clients preferred
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME