Our global client strives to help businesses reach their fullest potential. They value the importance of remaining both humble and ingenious. Not only do they understand how to inspire people and deliver results, but they use scientific data to deliver measurable results that truly have a positive impact.
As the Art Director with this digitally growing company, you’ll be leading the creative direction of a team in the areas of website/digital, branding/style, and product ideation. Work closely with key stakeholders and B2B customers to guide product development as you oversee branding across all channels.
Your role will mostly focus on putting together strategic processes and strategic deliverables but you’re not afraid to jump in and execute projects if needed. A big part of your role will be client-facing so you will get to rely on your experience pitching and presenting ideas as well as up-selling concepts that you believe are important in meeting the client’s business objectives.
You can be described as extremely creative, comfortable guiding creative direction, and very “hands-on.” If you’ve got experience with UX design, wire-framing, flow, and e-commerce, it will be a big plus as you help lead this creative team. If this sounds like you, we’ve got a great opportunity for you!
- Present new ideas and concepts to clients to meet business objectives
- Gather requirements at design sessions and craft custom solutions
- Develop formal creative briefs, functional requirements, architecture, and wireframes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Experience leading a group of creatives (management)
- Extensive UX/UI and content organization skills
- Client-facing experience
- Outstanding creative portfolio
- Fluent within software Adobe Creative Suite
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME