Summary: Ideate and execute design deliverables
The Position Description Overview:
As an Art Director, you’ll work closely with creative, strategy, and communications consultant teams to ideate and execute design deliverables for a wide range of internal and client projects.
- Type: Permanent, full-time position
- Location: Remote
As an Art Director, a typical day might include the following:
- Work with senior team members to bring strategy to life through creative concepts, with a focus on visual and design.
- Execute high-quality visual designs for deliverables ranging: digital campaigns, microsites, landing pages, social media, client and internal presentations, motion graphics, and more
- Manage own projects to completion as well as lead/coach more junior team members
- Communicate effectively in a fast-paced cross-functional team, ensuring briefs are understood, work delivers to expectations, and deadlines are met
- Present and sell design work to internal stakeholders and clients with poise and confidence
- Partner with marketing and business development teams to ensure external communications are designed to best represent the brand
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our twin cities client is a global agency. They value the importance of remaining ambitious and support their fellow employees to achieve career growth. They were awarded the “Best in Branding” award in 2016. Their mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with!
You Must Have:
- 6-8 yrs of design experience within an agency or in-house setting (PR agency highly preferred)
- b2b/b2c portfolio (both digital and traditional samples)
- Strong presentation and communications skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME