Greater Chicago Area
Summary: Oversee a team of designers
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
As an Art Director, you will oversee a team of designers. In this role, you will ensure that projects are being executed and meeting brand guidelines. Your role will mostly focus on putting together strategic processes and strategic deliverables, but you’re not afraid to jump in and execute projects if needed.
You have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, plus you are great at collaborating with your team members. You have excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills and confidence to present and explain ideas to your team and leadership. Your team loves you because you inspire them and push their boundaries in conceptual thinking and execution of projects.
- Present designs for clients approval
- Decide which elements to use + manage workflow
- Collaborate with designers to ensure that projects are being delivered on time
- Review and approve other designs that were created by your team
- Responsible for taking assignments from concept to production
- Meet with the lead management to develop campaign and projects goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of experience
- Fluent with software applications Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator
- Strong conceptual skills within print and digital to take campaigns across diverse platforms
- Ability to understand and work within a corporate branding structure
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME