Summary: Guide a team of designers through the creative process
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
As an Art Director, you will be leading the design direction and development of creative solutions for our client’s medical device division. In this role, you will oversee the marketing collateral, product launches, tradeshow graphics, and digital applications. You will guide a team of designers through the creative process and work closely with the creative director to develop concepts and various marketing collateral.
You have strong visual design capabilities and you pay close attention to details. Your communication skills are top-notch, plus you are great at organizing and are a true team player.
- Guides a team of designers through the creative process
- Ensure concept/design consistency across client initiatives and mediums
- Coordinate and prioritize design efforts across campaigns and teams
- Present concept/design decks and storyboards to internal clients
- Create, develop and execute more complex quality designs for marketing vehicles including print, digital and interactive mediums
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field
- 5+ years of art direction or senior graphic design experience within an internal-external agency
- Outstanding conceptual and design ability with comprehensive knowledge of broadcast media
- Strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to concept and direct ideas, teams and the final product
- Great organizational and management skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME