Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
As an Art Director for this cool local client, you’ll get to design advertising for concepts like promotional material, packaging, ISM, digital, and multi-channel campaigns. Pay close attention to layout, typography, photography, and illustrations and ensure that they meet brand expectations while you help provide creative direction from the beginning stages of the process to the finished product.
Utilize your knowledge of storyboarding to creative reflective script content and practice your organizational skills to juggle multiple projects and keep things on track. You’ve got all kinds of knowledge about digital and print cropping, overlays, shot tags, product copy, and photography and you’re always wanting to learn more about every aspect of design.
• lead designers to deliver on the needs of the business
• present and explain ideas to team and clients
• Mentor the team to learn, grow and push their boundaries
• Take assignments from initial concept to production finish
Apply for the Art Director role with us today!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of design experience
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Adaptable and flexible
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME