Associate Media Director
Summary: Ensure media projects are being executed
The Position Description Overview:
As an Associate Media Director, you’ll ensure media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via media strategies.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Associate Media Director, a typical day might include the following:
- Create and implement sound print and digital media strategies
- Execute strategic media plans, revisions, insertion orders and oversee general plan maintenance
- Optimize digital media placements, interpret metrics analyses, and organize data into comprehensive charts or infographics
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s principals are marketing focused media professionals who immerse themselves in their client’s businesses. This organization is committed to providing fantastic service and to its media success.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience executing media strategies
- Previous experience working directly with clients
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent leadership & project management skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME