Summary: Full-cycle recruiting
So, why might you want to work at Celarity? We have an awesome company culture and a great work environment! Other great benefits are flexibility in your work schedule, team outings for birthdays, anniversaries, goal celebrations, etc….opportunities for professional development and career growth and many more reasons!
We are looking for an Associate Recruiter with 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You will have the opportunity to be an ambassador of the Celarity values and brand while being a reliable member of the Celarity team. Our culture is one of hard work, openness, and fun! Plus, we’ll make sure you have what you need to continue to grow in your professional career.
You describe yourself as an energetic collaborator who is committed to being passionate, helpful, and professional – constantly striving to learn and grow. If you love recruiting or have an interest in the recruiting industry, we are searching for someone just like you!
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, LinkedIn, etc
- Determines applicant qualifications by analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships during the recruiting process
- Consistently growing a strong talent pipeline for future job openings
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2 – 5 years of previous recruiting experience
- Self-motivated + strong collaborator
- Passion for continuous learning and improvements
- Desire to help candidates and team members
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME