Associate Social Media Community Manager
Summary: Execute social media strategies to advance commercial objectives
The Position Description Overview:
As an Associate Social Media Community Manager, you’ll execute strategies to advance commercial objectives and enhance the standing of our team and leaders in the medical device community.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Minneapolis Area
As an Associate Social Media Community Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Draft social media content for Rhythm Management including organic, paid and internal posts
- Utilize Canva and design templates to create social media graphics
- Schedule social posts through Social Studio as well as native platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Work closely with the social media manager to execute paid strategy on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage and monitor communities on Twitter and LinkedIn for incoming comments, questions, private messages
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of digital marketing or social media management experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Ability to travel 5-10% of time
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME