Associate Media Planner
Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Schedule and execute media campaigns
1The Position Description Overview:
As an Associate Media Planner, you will work with the Sr. Media Planner to schedule and execute media campaigns.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As an Associate Media Planner, a typical day might include the following:
- Execute strategic media plans, track on-going revisions & general maintenance.
- Develop detailed client deadline spreadsheets, gathering print & digital specs as needed.
- Help create PowerPoint presentations for media recommendations.
- Create and update detailed media flowcharts in excel
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of media planning experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Quickbook experience is a plus
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME