BigCommerce and WordPress Developer
Founded in 2010, this company is fast-growing online company who sells their products directly to their customer. Striving to innovate, they are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web. They work in an open environment that promotes collaboration and creativity, complete with a dedicated nap room where sleeping on the job and reaping the brain benefits of napping are encouraged!
As a Developer at this company, you’ll utilize your specialized skills to troubleshoot and quickly resolve BigCommerce and WordPress errors. In this role, you’ll also manage BC app and WP plugin management, plus various API integrations.
You are deadline-driven and detail-oriented. You’ve managed BigCommerce sites generating 7-figures in revenue and WordPress sites with more than 100,000 monthly visitors. Plus, you’ve got 5+ years experience working within the BigCommerce and WordPress platforms as a developer.
- Management of our existing Bigcommerce and WordPress sites
- Troubleshooting and quickly resolving Bigcommerce and WordPress errors
- BC app and WP plugin management, plus various API integrations
- Work with version control and avoid merge conflicts
- Familiar in both Shared and Dedicated Linux hosting environments
- 5+ years of experience as a BigCommerce and WordPress developer
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work full-time onsite
- Experienced at identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME