Summary: Refine brand positioning
The Job Description Overview:
As a Brand Manager, you will create, measure, and refine brand positioning across markets and personas within healthcare payer and provider systems.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
What Will You Be Doing?
- Develop a deep understanding of B2B healthcare buyer problems, needs, and behavior, and define how to position the breadth and depth of products and services as the ideal solution for the buyers.
- Partner with leadership teams and professional consulting services teams to create marketing strategies and campaigns that position our client as the thought and industry leader against the competition.
- Partner with Sales and leadership teams to develop, measure, and refine lead scoring methods and other MQL to SQL strategies.
- Oversee, coordinate, and manage several external agencies such as PR, creative, paid media, SEO, and others.
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing management
- 2+ years of healthcare industry experience
- B2B brand marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME