Summary: Managing budgets and forecasting
The Position Description Overview:
As a Brand Strategist, you’ll execute promotional offers while managing budgets and forecasting working internal GMI resources and third-party vendors. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to implement app communications set-up including push notifications, in-app messaging, following best action to drive user engagement.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Brand Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Execute promotional offers from offer set up to managing budgets and forecasting working internal GMI resources and the third-party vendor
- Execute app communications set-up including push notifications, in-app messaging, following best action to drive user engagement
- Assist in discovering and defining app requirements and feedback to develop product strategy further
- Manage essential app and promotional offer performance/reporting
- Serve as point of contact and connection with one or more external vendors
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Forbes has recognized our innovative client as the World’s Most Innovative Companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies. This organization values the importance of putting people first, building trust, and treating the world with care.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related field
- Residency within Minnesota
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in mobile product management or marketing
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple teams
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Previous experience managing budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organization and project management skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME