Business Data Architect
Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Play a key role in ensuring smooth systems and data integration.
The Position Description Overview:
As a Business Data Architect you will play a key role in ensuring smooth systems and data integration.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Business Data Architect, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
- Assist in translating business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the data portion of the solution.
- Partner with IT and/or sales operations analysts to troubleshoot systems, data, and processes to ensure optimal utilization of reporting tools and make recommendations to management to improve processes and/or available reports.
- Guide implementation of business systems and processes by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in database development and administration, data governance, data management and data quality
- Advanced analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME