Summary: Manage the commercialization of new products
The Position Description Overview:
As a Commercialization Manager, you will manage the commercialization of new products, product changes, packaging and process changes by coordinating the activities of a cross-functional team.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 3+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Commercialization Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage retail, foodservice and co-manufacturing projects in the plant-based food & beverage business unit. Maintain relationships with multiple sales leads that own these customers.
- Work closely with R&D and marketing to define deliverables and manage the hand-off of new products from development to commercialization to sustaining status.
- Lead commercialization process improvements to maximize efficiency, accuracy, and speed to market.
- Execute new launches.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience as a Commercialization Manager
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with all the key internal partners to ensure clear, consistent communication in both directions regarding the cross-functional team priorities, performance, input requirements, status, reporting, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME