North Chicago, IL
Summary: Assist with communication methods
The Position Description Overview:
As a Communications Specialist, you’ll assist with communication methods such as daily publishing, monitoring channels, story approvals, banner ads, slides, and uploading videos. In this role, you’ll ensure that all internal communications are error free and provide technical support to the employee communications team.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 14+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Technical Writer, a typical day might include the following:
- Daily publishing, monitoring channels, story approvals, banner ads, slides, and uploading videos
- Provide technology support to the employee communications team including publishing of all-employee CEO emails, stories, and internal video content
- Serves as liaison to IT and manages help desk tickets and platform maintenance projects as needed
- Assists in gathering platform, content, and program metrics
- Designs and develops banner ads and slides for video monitor system
- Manages and responds to inquiries received in multiple shared email boxes, including triaging to other businesses/functions, when needed
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ yrs content management experience (internal communications, Intranet, employee relations)
- Basic internal communication employee/customer service experience and technology support
- Experience developing and managing banner ads
- Excellent communication skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME