Summary: Launch a new communication platform
The Position Description Overview:
As a Communications Consultant, you’ll launch a new communication platform, work alongside the cross-functional teams, own the migration of existing content, and create new content within the platform.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 5+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Communications Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop a content strategy and plan to align corporate employees and International franchise partners with this strategic initiative.
- Audit, manage and execute the strategy with existing content to support our International partners in searching for and accessing the resources.
- Partner with our internal agency resources and design team to create an effective communication layout.
- Define and implement metrics to evaluate and refine the new communication platform’s value, impact and success.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of marketing communications experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- A strong portfolio of writing samples
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME