Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Ensure all communications are executed
The Position Description Overview:
As a Communications Coordinator, you’ll oversee systems that relate to the production and delivery of marketing materials and content. In this role, you’ll assist with coordinating the development of basic content and marketing materials by collaborating with cross-functional teams and external suppliers to execute various projects. You’ll be the key person for ensuring processes and procedures are well communicated.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Communications Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Publish monthly global communication, including reporting on new and updated materials, and articles from other team members; report metrics monthly
- Coordinate the development of basic marketing materials including product and promotional flyers, sample cards and materials, and demonstration kits
- leading production activities for projects including managing revisions and timelines, and ensuring the design meets brand standards
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 as well as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality in 2019. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired, and collaborative.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- 2+ years of experience managing marketing projects
- Experience routing communication/marketing projects through approvals
- Strong communication & project management skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME