Summary: Develops communications for internal & external audiences
The Position Description Overview:
As a Communications Specialist, you’ll handle both internal and external communications planning and execution. You’ll manage communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization’s reputation to both internal and external audiences.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Communications Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop communications for internal and external marketing activities
- Ensures communications/copy meet brand standards and requirements
- Oversees that strategy, writing, editing of content that is pushed out to external audiences such as web copy, promotions, etc.
- Supports senior leadership in communicating with external and internal audiences
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of writing/communications experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding project management skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME