Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Ensure that the team's advisors are able to connect, interact and have a delightful experience
The Position Description Overview:
As a Community Coordinator, you will ensure that the team’s advisors are able to connect, interact and have a delightful experience every day at work.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN candidates only
As a Community Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Be responsible for cheering the team advisors on for their success via email, Facebook, and writing postcards.
- Be responsible for supporting advisor’s questions through email, phone calls, Facebook messenger and private Facebook groups.
- Coordinate logistics for field events from shipping supplies and prizes to coordinating event/promotional collateral for 8-10 virtual events per month and when travel resumes, 8-10 physical events per month.
- Complete weekly marketing tasks related to supporting advisors including creating event collages for emails, publishing recognition and approving Advisor events in a timely manner.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- 2+ years experience in a customer support or grassroots marketing role demonstrating project management skills and ability to connect with a group of customers
- Ability to assist three virtual (zoom) evening events a month.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for community-building
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME