Consumer and Market Intelligence Associate Manager
Summary: Bring new and exciting consumer insights to brands
The Position Description Overview:
As a Consumer and Market Intelligence Associate Manager, you’ll bring new and exciting consumer insights to brands on an as-needed basis! Responsibilities will vary depending on business needs but will always start with, discovery of consumer, cultural, category and competitive insights.
- Type: Contract position
- Contract Length: 7+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Consumer and Market Intelligence Associate Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Aggregating filters and synthesizing relevant consumer learning from multiple sources
- Translating information into insights and recommendations that inspire the brand team to act.
- Leading and contributing to the strategic development of new items by identifying opportunities, contributing creatively through new product ideation, and delivering consumer learning to develop elements of the total product offering, as well as, post-launch performance tracking.
- Partnering with the brand team to develop a pipeline of ideas that support and validate renovation and holistic margin management ideas.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Consumer Insights or related field
- Experience working in an agile environment with shifting priorities and multiple concurrent work streams
- Ability to synthesize data to build and tell a compelling consumer story with credibility
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME