Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Lead marketing planning execution
The Position Description Overview:
As an Integrated Content Designer , you will lead marketing planning execution including integrated campaigns and new product commercialization through sales, distribution, and end-users.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As an Integrated Content Designer , a typical day might include the following:
- Contribute and design content through localization in conjunction with marketing planning processes to understand the best strategies to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with Global and Area marketing, tech service, and training teams to develop and execute area content marketing strategies and plans that build on relevant Digital, Channel, and Sales content to help drive customers through the decision journey.
- Lead complex projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams on key functional areas.
- Manage design and localize winning content for both internal and external audiences.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years combined experience in design and marketing communications – focused on digital
- Technology fluent with a good understanding of digital channels
- Experience in the following is preferable: Windows, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME