Our client’s mission is to produce high-quality, memory keeping products worldwide. They believe that life is beautiful and special moments should be remembered by families and friends. This innovative organization values the importance of creating a joyful experience for its customers with help from their ambitious employees. They are aspiring to build an entrepreneurial organization where employees influence the end product.
We are looking for a talented Content Manager to join our client’s marketing team. In this role, you’ll assist with creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve business goals for this organization! Ultimately, you will create and edit content that ensures customer engagement, brand consistency, lead generation, and positive customer experiences!
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need a lot of direction and you have an uncanny ability to prioritize your work. Your managers love your expert communications skills and how you perform well under deadlines. Your previous experience in this field has helped you become an expert of AB Style writer as well as knowledgable of SEO copywriting!
- Write digital content for mobile and web experiences
- Prepare completed drafts using Content Management Systems
- Edit, proofread and improve copywriters website descriptions, blogs, emails, and other marketing materials
- Ensure brand is consistent including style, fonts, images, and tone for all marketing materials
- 2+ years within writing marketing copy with an emphasis on SEO
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer/Editor or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of SEO copywriting
- Expert knowledge of AP Style writing
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME