Content Marketing Director
Summary: Manage a team + help execute high-quality content that tells a story
The Position Description Overview:
As a Content Marketing Director, you’ll deliver high-quality content that tells a story and engages target audiences, drives leads and conversions, and builds the company brand. Showcase your leadership skills using a customer-first, digital mindset to work cross-functionally with digital teams – distributing content across web, social, blog, email, and other media channels.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40+ hours
- Location: Remote for foreseeable future/flex schedule after Covid-19 with 1-3 days WFH weekly
As a Content Marketing Director, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop digital content strategies across platforms with an integrated content marketing plan
- Manage a team and the content production process to produce high-quality content
- Develop best practices for scalable content creation, distribution, and management
- Manage the editorial calendar and implement marketing strategies to disseminate content in collaboration with the digital team
- Research, create and edit content as needed to support the integrated marketing plan
- Measure results to optimize and inform future marketing strategies and tactics
- Manage content budget and ensure pieces are produced on time, on budget
- Evaluate content production process for continuous improvement
- Explore and implement digital tools to support the process and team with content planning, production, archiving, etc.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our local client has a long history of upholding their core values of integrity, partnership, innovation, and excellence in the manufacturing industry. Known for having a great work culture and amazing benefits, this company has been recognized by Forbes for being one of America’s Best Employers.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of progressive content marketing experience, digital content experience
- Proven track record delivering results
- Demonstrated leadership skills with experience in managing a team
- Strategic thinker with strong strategic planning skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills (executives, peers, external partners/audiences)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME