Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Support integrated marketing initiatives by developing high-quality content to engage targeted audiences.
The Position Description Overview:
As a Content Specialist, you will support integrated marketing initiatives by developing high-quality content to engage targeted audiences. This position will create plans and lead their execution while keeping focus on storytelling with a customer-first, digital mindset to drive leads and conversions while building the brand.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Content Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Research, direct and publish compelling and relevant content across channels to support the integrated marketing plan and inspire, educate, and convert our targeted audiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional SMEs and internal/external resources to create content and lead projects from concept through production.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time in a dynamic, nimble environment, and deliver content on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with the digital team to effectively distribute content and leverage the editorial content calendar and other tools to manage the content process.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of content marketing/marketing communications or social media experience with a proven track record delivering results
- Experience in writing, editing, or graphic design
- Strong project management skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME