Summary: Create content for marketing collateral
Our client’s mission is to produce high-quality, memory keeping products worldwide. They believe that life is beautiful and special moments should be remembered by families and friends. This innovative organization values the importance of creating a joyful experience for its customers with help from their ambitious employees. They are aspiring to build an entrepreneurial organization where employees influence the end product.
As a Content Specialist, you will be researching trending topics, writing content, and creating content strategies. In this role, you will be editor-in-chief for all content to edit, proofread, and improve copywriters’ website descriptions, blog posts, emails, and marketing collateral.
You have proven ability to generate creative marketing ideas while pushing boundaries. You have expert knowledge of AP Style writing, plus you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re a great problem-solver and you have the ability to resolve challenges while keeping a positive attitude.
- Write and edit clear, compelling digital content for mobile and web experiences
- Design emails using an eye for graphics and photography
- Bring the latest trends in digital communication to the marketing team
- Serve as an editor and ensure all content is proofread/meeting requirements
- 3+ years writing and editing in AP Style
- Experience producing and brainstorming content for a variety of channels and audiences
- Previous experience writing product descriptions is a huge plus
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME