Summary: Product content development
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired and collaborative.
As a Content Specialist, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with business leaders, marketing, training, and the digital marketing team to drive product launches, programs, marketing campaigns, and communication engagement. In this role, you will be a part of the content development team to manage project budgets and resources while working with global cross-functional teams.
You are constantly delivering results and hitting deadlines. You have strong organizational capabilities, plus you have amazing project management skills. You enjoy collaborating with a variety of team members and you are great at thinking outside of the box when using your creative abilities.
- Executing the annual product content plan
- Creating product content for both internal and external audiences
- Developing content marketing strategies and plans that build on relevant online product content to help drive customers through the decision journey
- Collaborating with personal safety business, training, and digital marketing operations teams on campaign strategies and marketing tactics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing/Marcom. e-commerce and/or product content exposure
- Knowledgable of software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat, & Microsoft Office
- Content marketing, marketing automation, customer journey mapping experience
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME