Summary: Create meaningful digital content experiences
The Position Description Overview:
As a Content Strategist, you will create meaningful digital content experiences to engage consumers, deepen their relationship with the company, and drive growth.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a Content Strategist a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct in-depth content audits to understand the existing content ecosystem, understand the performance of existing content and inform future content plans.
- Create content plans to support and optimize the buyer’s journey through stages of Awareness, Consideration, Purchase and serve as a bridge between high-level brand communications, marketing campaigns, and our overall web experience.
- Write well-researched short and long-form content that aligns with our content strategy, brand standards, copy and design best practices, accessibility, and SEO.
- Understand and recommend opportunities to co-create content and partner with influencers to extend reach and target relevant audiences
Learn more about our client:
Our client is a health care organization providing services and financing plans to people nationwide. This organization was named one of the Top 100 Workplaces in the twin cities according to the Star Tribune. Plus, this team takes pride in diversity, inclusion, and sustainability.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role
- Knowledge and experience with blogging software, such as WordPress
- Solid understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME