Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Develop content strategies for marketing channels
The Position Description Overview:
As a Content Strategist, you’ll develop a strategy for promoting an organization’s stories. In this role, you’ll execute content planning, development design, production, and analysis, management, and measurement. You’ll be responsible for establishing an organization’s editorial calendar needs, voice, channel section, and distribution.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates
As a Content Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop content strategies for traditional/digital marketing channels, and content marketing and distributions platforms
- Use your understanding of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices to deliver targeted content
- Use consumer analytics to determine the best way to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads, and measure brand awareness
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client was founded in 2012 and partners with large employers to provide health solutions to their employees and customers. This organization’s mission is to give guidance on lifestyle, medication, and healthcare choices in order to help people live happier and healthier lives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of strategy experience creating original content/copy
- Previous healthcare experience
- Strong portfolio of real-life examples
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME