Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Guide the organization's content
The Position Description Overview:
As a Content Writer, you will guide the organization’s content through cross-channel marketing best practices, creating goal-aligned content plans, content creation, and measuring of content performance.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 7+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Content Writer, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct in-depth content audits to understand the existing content ecosystem, understand the performance of existing content and inform future content plans.
- Create content plans to support and optimize the buyer’s journey through stages of Awareness, Consideration, Purchase and serve as a bridge between high-level brand communications, marketing campaigns, and the overall web experience.
- Write well-researched short and long-from content that aligns with content strategy, brand standards, copy and design best practices, accessibility and SEO.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to help inform and build cross-channel marketing campaigns, providing recommendations on which content to create and how content should be promoted.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in a content marketing role
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Portfolio required
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME