Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Write user-friendly digital content
The Position Description Overview:
As a Copywriter, you will write user-friendly digital content within the platform and company web pages.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of Position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 35-40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Copywriter, a typical day might include the following:
- Collaborate with the B2B sales team to help create new sales collateral.
- Expertly write/edit copy that meets project objectives, manages the review process, and revises copy and concepts as required.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to help inform and build cross-channel marketing campaigns, providing recommendations on which content to create and how content should be promoted.
- Write well-researched short and long-form content that aligns with content strategy and brand standards.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years writing digital content on large scale websites, ideally for a regulated industry
- Proven ability to be a storyteller for various Marketing materials
- Portfolio required
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME