Summary: Write user-friendly digital content
The Position Description Overview:
As a Copywriter, you will write user-friendly digital content within the platform and company web pages.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Copywriter, a typical day might include the following:
- Create fresh copy that connects with desired audiences across a variety of channels and drives action, continually raising the bar on creativity.
- Design emails using an eye for graphics and photography, understanding when an email is “on brand” or “off-brand.”
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the communications industry and social media trends and bring the latest trends in digital communication to the marketing team
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in copywriting experience with an emphasis on SEO and proficiency in AP Style writing
- Proven ability to generate creative marketing ideas
- Portfolio required
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME