Creative Content Producer
Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Content creation & visual asset development
The Position Description Overview:
As a Creative Content Producer, you’ll design, format, and implement visual elements for client campaigns as well as publishing content for various digital platforms. You’ll have the opportunity to take on a hybrid role that’s a cross between content creation & visual asset development.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Creative Content Producer, a typical day might include the following:
- Create + manipulate visual assets through Adobe Creative Suite apps such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Format visual + proof files collect for output for web (and some print) and other processes
- Assist content, performance marketing, and technical teams with producing assets and other collateral for paid media, websites, social media, marketing materials, and ad hoc design requests
- Write, review, edit and publish content as well as edit and revise content produced by other team members
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our unique client is a digital agency that has a desire for a more holistic & human approach to digital and technology projects. This organization was founded in 2013 and its mission is to collaborate with clients on projects in order to be on a path of success.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in a content marketing role
- Strong portfolio with real-life examples
- Fluent within Adobe Creative Suite
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME