Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
The Position Description Overview:
As a Creative Director, you will translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies and manage the creative process from concept to completion, ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met at all times.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN candidates only
As a Creative Director, a typical day might include the following:
- Ideate, develop, and oversee the production of all deliverables produced by our team, including ads, web pages, videos, PDFs, events, podcasts, and presentations ensuring deliverables are on-brand, high-quality, and delivered on-time.
- Oversee all research and ideation required to execute cross-channel marketing strategies.
- Lead UX/UI projects to develop and refine experience on the brand’s website and app, including user testing and analysis.
- Act as the final brand gatekeeper and provide meticulous quality assurance on all visuals, ensuring everything is pixel-perfect before publication.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ yrs of creative production experience
- 2+ yrs managing direct reports
- Strong leadership when collaborating with design, engineering, product, and marketing
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME