Summary: Standardize content and advertising creative
The Job Description Overview:
As a Creative Manager you will, standardize content and advertising creative. You will also conceptualize compelling campaigns and win awards while doing so.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Creative Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Standardize and innovate advertising creative and content for up to twelve different client profiles.
- Recruit and manage five to ten A-player freelancers and independent contractors in the areas of design, writing, animation, cinematography, photography, and editing.
- Establish rates and manage budget for creative contractors.
- Deliver creative pitches to team and/or client that improve the effectiveness of each segment of the Marketing journey.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of creative management or relevant experience
- Creative story telling abilities
- An eye for design
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME