Creative Media Design Specialist
Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Use your eye for composition, balance, and continuity to create engaging graphics
The Position Description Overview:
As a Creative Media Design Specialist, you will use your eye for composition, balance, and continuity to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a plethora of internal clients and media.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN Candidates only
As a Senior Creative Media Design Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Visualize and create graphics, including layouts (print and digital), presentation slides, icons, illustrations, photography (selection/editing), and animation.
- Shape the visual aspects of branding elements, presentations, publications, websites, displays, videos, events, exhibitions, and more.
- Take complex or abstract subject matter and translate it into compelling visuals that align with the strategic intent of the design briefs.
- Communicate effectively and quickly in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple competing projects from design to implementation.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of creative media design
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite: Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills are required.
- Experience working with large-format graphics, such as convention booths and murals
- Experience working with and managing vendors, both internal/external
- Must be available to work on a fluctuating work schedule, with the potential for evening and weekend requests
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME