Creative Project Manager
Summary: Execute tactics for programs and product launches
The Position Description Overview:
As a Creative Project Manager, you will execute tactics for programs and product launches across integrated communications channels.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Creative Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Handles the execution and implementation of multiple forms of communication activities, programs and
content guided by the company mission and overall business strategy.
- Guides strategies, produce content, and organizes events to help align the organization’s goals in support of greater
engagement and business impact.
- Generates comprehensive plans that promote the objectives, policies, Mission, and growth
strategies of the company.
- Supports leadership in communicating key change initiatives
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ yrs of project management experience
- Regulated industry experience preferred
- Agency experience preferred
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME