Summary: Develop the lifecycle strategy & concepts
Our innovative client has been recognized by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Companies as well as the World’s Most Admired Companies. This organization values the importance of putting people first, building trust, and treating the world with care.
As a CRM Analyst, you’ll develop the lifecycle strategy and concepts around lead generation, initial trial, repeat purchase, and advocacy. You’re a data-driven individual who an expert at analyzing information while giving insights to the marketing team for improvements for marketing tactics.
You have previous experience in marketing, marketing analytics, and CRM. You have strong project management & communication skills to coordinate with multiple teams, plus you’re passionate about product lifecycle management.
- Set up CRM lifecycle strategy & ideas around lead generation, initial trial, repeat purchase, and advocacy
- Build & launch marketing programs and tactics such as input for email marketing, advertising, & website layout and content
- Provide analytical support in pulling data from various ad sources, reviewing, assessing and recommending improvements to paid media performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, marketing analytics, CRM, and lifecycle management
- Strong communication + project management skills
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams & pay close attention to details
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME