Remote for New York Candidates
Summary: Deliver creative solutions
The Position Description Overview:
As a Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions for various projects, including both print and digital. You’ll design concepts for website assets, HTML emails, media, and print collateral in this role.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for New York candidates only
As a Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Review work of junior designs to give guidance and feedback
- Maintain high standards of quality and make sure only the best work is released to clients
- Oversee all design elements, from the initial conception to final delivery
- Have hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Listen to design needs, come up with ideas, and communicate them to clients and other team members
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a health and wellness agency that helps brands communicate more effectively. They partner with some of the most important and innovative health and wellness brands to help make a difference in people’s lives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of design experience
- Previous healthcare/pharmacy & agency experience is required
- Proficient within software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME