Digital Advertising Manager
Summary: Develop and manage digital advertising campaigns
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Advertising Manager, you will develop and manage digital advertising campaigns and accounts across multiple platforms for several healthcare divisions.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital Advertising Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Identify market trends, provide analysis, and maintain reporting.
- Maintain and track our upward trajectory, you will be expected to contribute to projections/forecasts, and prioritize deadlines while managing various projects simultaneously.
- Communicate with developers, stakeholders, and fellow marketing personnel.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and quickly assimilate emerging technologies into the workflow.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of Demonstrated SEM Experience
- Google Ads/Adwords and Facebook Ads experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and large scale data analysis
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME