Summary: Oversee the data analytics process with a special focus on reporting
Our Twin Cities client is a creative agency that strives to create content that is inspirational and connects with clients on a deeper level. With over 30 years of experience, this organization is serving Fortune 50, 100, and 300 clients in the creative industry.
As a Digital Analyst, you will oversee the day by day analytics process with a special focus on reporting. You will work directly with the Manager of Email Marketing and Anatrics. In this role, you will have the opportunity to present reporting, give insights and recommendations to clients clearly and effectively.
You are great at building relationships and enjoy thinking outside of the box while constantly discovering new ideas and developing insights. In this role, you’ll use your data-driven mindset to manage daily site measurements while brainstorming for new strategies to increase optimization.
- Serve as day-to-day analytics specialist across all client engagements
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and dashboards
- Create paid-media reports for our social media clients
- Analyze site and media behavior in order to provide thoughtful, actionable insights and specific recommendations for optimization
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience working with data sets & creating reports
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel, Powerpoint
- Agency or consulting experience is preferred
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME