Summary: Serve as day-to-day analytics specialist across all client engagements
Our innovative client is a marketing agency serving Fortune 500 companies in the Twin Cities. This agency specializes in creating content that informs and inspires while developing deeper connections with their customers and employees.
As a Digital Analyst, you will be a key player in the success of the digital marketing strategy. In this role, you will oversee day-to-day analytics, with a special focus on reporting. You will partner with Client Services on matters related to qualitative and quantitative analytics, landing page and conversation path optimization and alignment on measurement strategy.
You possess a wide variety of skills across various digital platforms and showcase your ability to develop successful campaigns, have outstanding reporting and analytical skills and you are a strong communicator. You a true self-starter with the ability to initiate projects and see-through to completion.
- Serve as day-to-day analytics specialist across all client engagements
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and dashboards
- Use analytics and metrics, and a number of technologies/tools, to analyze campaign results, successes and KPIs
- Define and implement key strategies that align with online marketing/business objectives
- 2+ yrs exp pulling/accessing data sets, creating reports
- Proficient w/ Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Excel, PPT presentations
- Agency or consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- Self-starter, with strong ability to initiate projects and see-through to completion
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME