Summary: Report on lead generation, acquisition and optimization programs
Our innovative client is a marketing agency serving Fortune 500 companies in the Twin Cities. This agency specializes in creating content that informs and inspires while developing deeper connections with their customers and employees.You will work in a culture that’s highly collaborative, creative, and respectful. You’ll join colleagues who work across departments and teams, freely sharing knowledge, capabilities, and strategies to bring the greatest possible value to each project.
As a Digital Analyst, you will strategize, execute and report on successful lead generation, acquisition and optimization programs for agency clients.
You are a strong communicator with exceptional ability to make complex information digestible, plus you have the ability to work well across functional groups. Also, you bring a creative, tech-savvy, and scrappy approach to solving problems. You are a true self-starter, but a great collaborator. Strong interpersonal skills are a must, which helps you communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Pull performance reporting and share results for campaign improvement internally and with clients
- Effectively communicate strategy and results directly to various clients
- Proactively leads teams and decision-making across various processes during all phases of campaigns, including pre and post-launch
- Execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management, and automated digital marketing programs
- Help develop email marketing best practices and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing
- Experience integrating marketing automation with CRM platforms such as Salesforce & IBM Marketing Cloud
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Power BI, IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop) and ExactTarget especially, Marketo and Adobe Analytics a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (Charts, Pivot Tables, Macros) & PowerPoint
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME